Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Encouragement and Affirmation for my Trip to Uganda
I was talking with my parents this morning and it came up that the verse that they had gotten to go to Uganda before I was born was Isaiah 58:12 and that it was the same for my brother, Zack a few years back. I remember that they had gotten a verse but did not remember what it was as I was planning for Uganda, so when I heard what verse it was, it was conformation for me as Mike Wadlow had given me Isaiah 58 to read for Uganda and to reflect on a month or two ago without knowledge of my parent's and brother's verse. This chapter is right on with what my heart is for Uganda even before talking with my parents and is awesome to see how God works! I am getting more excited as it gets closer to leaving but more nervous as well. This is because I have decided to go alone as I have not been able to find another person to go with my but have been increasingly at ease with the idea of going by myself as it will help more grow and be very beneficial for my walk with God. Thank you for all your support and I will definitely be wanting to hear from you while I am over there and communicate with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment