Monday, June 13, 2011

1 More Week!

In a little less than a week I will finally be leaving for Uganda! Thank you all for your prayer, support and encouragement! Through your support I have reached my goal! I know this is going to be a challenging trip for me, but I am excited to see how God works in my life through this and the opportunities He opens up for me. I would love to keep in contact as there are going to be some tough and growing times and it will encourage me to hear from you. I will be posting as much as I can while I am there.

Here is a list that you can specifically be praying for:
  1. Opportunities
  2. Health
  3. My eating habits (I am a picky eater and it will affect the above prayer topic as well as my mood)
  4. To build relationships with Ugandans
  5. Safety
  6. Understanding of how to help the country with my skills

2 comments:

  1. We are praying for you Nate, God is going to do amazing things through you on this trip!
    Sincerely,
    The Hills

    ReplyDelete